1. Connect PC/Laptop to a TRUTOUCH Display using an HDMI/VGA cable.
2. Connect a USB A to A cable from PC/Laptop to TRUTOUCH Display port labeled Touch Port
3. Start the IdeaMax Server/Newline Touch Driver if not already running in System Tray.
a. Navigate to Start Menu and search IdeaMax Server and launch.
4. Calibrate using the IdeaMax Server/Newline Touch Driver
5. Navigate to Control Panel>Display Settings>Change Display Settings and under the
“Multiple displays” drop down window, select “Duplicate these displays” and click
“Apply” to save settings.
6. Touch will function normally on the TRUTOUCH Display and Touch wi
Using TRUTOUCH in Extended Desktop Mode w/OPS:
1. Insert the OPS into a TRUTOUCH Display.
2. Connect cable to the HDMI port located on the OPS and to your external display.
3. Exit the Ideamax Server from the System Tray. (May need a USB or Wireless mouse to
navigate until fully setup).
4. Open Task Manager and under the Startup tab, “Disable” the IdeaMax Server from
starting automatically. (Close the Task Manager window)
5. Navigate to Control Panel>Display Settings>Change Display Settings, under the “” drop
down window, select “Extend these displays” and click “Apply” to save settings. Make
the MStar Demo Display your main display.
6. Navigate to Control Panel>Tablet PC Settings>, under Display options drop down menu
select MStar Demo Display and click “Reset”. Under Display options drop down menu select MStar Demo Display and click “Calibrate” and follow the Windows Calibration instructions and Save your Calibration.
7. Display is now calibrated and touch will default to your main display.
Step 1: Run the Newline Assistant application on Windows system, and select applications to be added in the displayed Newline Assistant window.
Step 2: Click the home icon to return to the home page. Click the triangle at the upper right corner of Collaboration and select Add on the displayed menu. The customization page is displayed.
Step 3: On the customization page, click to view all Windows applications added using Newline Assistant in Step 1.
Step 4: Add applications on the page described in Step 3.
In the application list displayed on the right area, click on the right of an application to add the application. A maximum of 3 applications (including Android and Windows applications) can be added.
Step 5: Return to the home page, click the triangle at the upper right corner of Collaboration, and click the added application on the displayed menu. After the application is started once, its name will be added to the lower area of the Collaboration button, and users can fast start the added Windows application by only clicking Collaboration.
Step 1: On the application customization page, click at the upper right corner of an application to delete the application.