The success of your business is our main concern. At Newline Interactive, we strive to provide easy-to-use solutions that save you time and help you be more successful. We dedicate ourselves to creating products that are not only impressive in design and features but are also simple so everyone can interact and enjoy the innovation.
Technical Support (Spain)
- Manage after service tickets with a software for Germany and EU quote as needed.
- Talk with Distributors, resellers, or customers for technical support.
- Manage the daily work with the service centre for Germany (Feedback, training, reports, spare parts)
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on hardware and software that cannot be managed by service centre.
- Install and set up hardware and software when needed
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary devices.
- Translation to German of all support material needed
- Testing products and report when needed
- Manage Germany inventory for support department.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Good knowledge in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- At least B2 in English both written and spoken.
- At least C1 in German both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Available to travel
- Multitask capability is a must.
- Desirable degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Do you think this job is for you? Would you like to hear more about it? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org