The success of your business is our main concern. At Newline Interactive, we strive to provide easy-to-use solutions that save you time and help you be more successful. We dedicate ourselves to creating products that are not only impressive in design and features but are also simple so everyone can interact and enjoy the innovation.
Business Development Manager (South Italy)
- The BDM is responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing sales channels and establishing a good working relationship with resellers and end users. You should have excellent knowledge of the panel market and be able to demonstrate a proven track record.
- You will work directly with the company’s internal department for channel programs development.
- Your duties will include facilitating all communications with resellers, improving client utilization, managing account profiles, preparing, and delivering presentations for clients, monitoring the competition’s activity, planning for increasing market share, and communicating channel activities.
- The BDM handles all aspects of account profiles, which includes performance history as well as customer forecasts.
- The BDM also develops and maintains good working relationships with assigned accounts and becoming the company’s main contact person. He facilitates all transactions and communications with resellers and end users.
- It is important that the BDM improves client and product/service adoption rates through new business opportunities.
- It is the BDM who assures that all services are executed for the client such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support.
- The BDM monitors the competitor’s activity within the channel market. He/She creates strategic plans to boost the company’s market share. A BDM should lead the marketing process and conduct post program ROI analysis.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS: EDUCATION
- Minimum 3-5 years connection with Educational and Corporate Resellers in Italy.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience at selling IT hardware products.
- At least B2 in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-Discipline and work from home.
- Available to travel in Italy. Minimum 2 trips a year to Madrid, Spain.
- Able to work under pressure and target oriented.
- Able to organize an event /road show/ dealing with local marketing agency to make the brand well known in education and corporate sector of Italy market.
Do you think this job is for you? Would you like to hear more about it? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org