The success of your business is our main concern. At Newline Interactive, we strive to provide easy-to-use solutions that save you time and help you be more successful. We dedicate ourselves to creating products that are not only impressive in design and features but are also simple so everyone can interact and enjoy the innovation.
- Coordinate and supervise sales assistant team.
- Prepare and coordinate company daily sales and stock report.
- Promote and maintain fluid communication with the sales team.
- Provide comprehensive sales and performance reports to managers.
- Follow up and improve internal procedures.
- Order processing in the SAP ERP, follow up the whole process from order receiving to goods.
- Assist sales staff communicating with customers about order delivery status.
- Work closely with the Sales and helping with commercial tasks, providing admin support.
- Provide updated information about rates, customer status, incoming inventory.
- Update customer records in the company database.
- Follow-up of collection of loan units.
- Routine following up for customers’ overdue payment.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Prepare export documentation.
- Support and liaise with Logistics Dpt to ensure projects run smoothly and can be completed in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage existing inventory according to product inbound and outbound.
- Keep internal documentation organized.
- Help to implement and follow up internal procedures.
- Help in preparations of sales internal reports.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines.
- Experience as Sales Assistant / Inside Sales for more than 2 years.
- Office package: high level in Excel, word and Outlook.
- Power BI will be considered.
- SAP (SD) User.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Fluent in English written and spoken C1 level.
- It will be a plus if the candidate is familiar with Salesforce CRM.
- Degree in Business Administration (Desirable)