Newline is Hiring! Solution Engineer
The success of your business is our main concern. At Newline Interactive, we strive to provide easy-to-use solutions that save you time and help you be more successful. We dedicate ourselves to creating products that are not only impressive in design and features but are also simple so everyone can interact and enjoy the innovation.
Solution Engineer (Paris)
- Support the sales team with answers to technical and commercial “specialist” questions.
- Provide help to the service centre for specific questions related to products or software.
- Talk with Distributors, resellers, or customers for technical requests.
- Manage the daily work with the service centre (Feedback, training, reports, spare parts)
- Install and set up hardware and software when needed.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Supporting the sales team in tradeshows, product demos and trainings by taking the ownership of the best practice in setup of Newline’s solutions.
- Translation to of all support material needed
- Testing products and report when needed
- Assist the sales team in preparing technical proposals for international tenders.
- Support the sales team and manage webinars for the distributors, resellers or customers.
- Manage the showroom and provide help on product demonstrations.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Prior experience in a similar position (presales, solution architect).
- Good knowledge in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Will to have a deep understanding of how the products work and how they are used in order to demonstrate the value of the solution to the customers.
- Experience with corporate deployments and networks.
- Commercial mindset and problem solver.
- “Customer first” mentality (internal and external customers).
- At least B2 in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (oral and written).
- Available to travel
- Multitask capability is a must.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience.
Do you think this job is for you? Would you like to hear more about it? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com