Remote Control Guide
The newline remote control has a learning feature that enables you to customize it so you can add new functions. Here’s how you do it:
- Press the Newline remote control POWER button (For about 3 seconds) until the LED indicator light is red.
- Select the button where you want the new function to appear, then the indicator LED light will start blinking. This means that the Newline remote is ready to learn the new function.
- Place both remotes head to head, about one inch apart. Long press the button that has the function that you want to teach to the Newline remote until the Newline remote control indicator LED light flashes 3 times. Once the light remains on the learning procedure has finished.
- If you would like to leave learning mode, you can press the other keys on the Newline remote control.
- If you make a mistake, just restart from the beginning.