Who is the data controller in charge of your personal data?
The information and/or personal data you provide us with is included in a processing system whose data controller is Newline Interactive Europe SL, (hereinafter, Newline), owner of the trademark Newline and whose identification details are:
- Tax Id. No. (NIF): B – 87537585
- Postal address: Ronda de Poniente, Nº 16, Bajo E, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain.
- Telephone number: +34 91 052 8834
- Contact e-mail of the Data Protection Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which information do we process?
From Newline we process the information that you provide to us directly or that you provide through one of our salespersons or distributors. The data we collect to achieve the purposes on which you have been and are being informed are strictly necessary to carry them out.
Not providing the requested data and not giving your consent by accepting the checkbox in the form previously filled in by you, would imply that the purpose on which you are informed cannot be fulfilled.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data have not been modified and that you agree to notify us of any changes.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Newline we process your data for the following purposes:
- Managing your purchase request through this website and/or answer your queries about our products]
- Dealing with and managing your request for collaboration.
- Managing the subscription and sending of newsletters, invitations to events and information about our products or services.
- Responding to your application and managing the technical support requested.
Newline informs you that your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose described and on which you have been informed in each case. Your data will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with that purpose.
What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data?
How long will we store your personal data?
The personal data provided will be stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purpose on which you are informed and, in any case, for the period determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation to store the data; (ii) duration of the processing for which your data are collected; (iii) limitation period of any legal liabilities that may arise from the service provided and the processing; (iv) request for deletion sent by you, where appropriate, and withdrawal of your consent.
Who will my data be disclosed to?
Newline informs you that your data may be disclosed to our authorised service centres or our distributors exclusively to carry out the purposes on which you are informed, and when you make a purchase through our website or require technical assistance for any of our products.
Other than these cases mentioned, your data will not be disclosed nor will they be the subject of international transfers unless we have your express consent and/or compliance with the legal obligations established by the law of the European Union and/or the Member States is required.
What are your rights upon providing us with your data?
Under the terms and to the extent set forth in the current regulations, you have the right to:
- Confirm if in Newline we are processing or not personal data concerning you, as well as to access such data and the information related to their processing.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the erasure of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In this case, Newline will cease to process the data, except for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they may be processed only with your consent, with the exception of their storage and use for the exercise or defence of claims; or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of relevant public interest in the European Union or a particular Member State.
- Object to the processing of your data, in which case, Newline will cease to process the data, except for the defence of possible claims.
- Receive in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable way the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to Newline or request Newline to transmit them directly to another controller, when technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent given, where appropriate, for the purposes described and informed, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
The previous rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, objection and portability can be exercised freely and free of charge, directly by the holder of the data or through a legal or voluntary representative, attaching a copy of their Identity Document (DNI) or equivalent document, through the following means: [xx]
Likewise, if you do not wish to receive information about our products or services by electronic means, you may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending your request to email@example.com.
Additionally, we inform you that you can submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), especially when you consider that you have not attained a satisfactory result in the exercise of your rights by Newline. You can submit your claim through the website enabled for such purposes by the corresponding Supervisory Authority: www.aepd.es.
Modification of this Policy